So here we go, here is my "Never have I ever..." List
1) Sky dived - Does that mean I wouldn't... ummm that is still up for debate. I would honestly love to have the guts to actually do it, but since I am pretty much chicken when it comes to heights I don't know that it will ever happen
2) Given in to stereo typical mommyhood - I take pride in knowing that I am the "cool mom" rather than the stereo typical June Cleaver mommy that society expects us moms to be.
3) Regretted my tattoos and/or piercings - I am the proud owner of 6 tattoos and 9 piercings, and yes society (at least in part) says that makes me irresponsible, immature, and blah, blah, blah. None the less I have never regretted them. They are a form of art, self expression, and individuality.
4) Been snotty or stuck up - I am honest (to a fault), but never have I had even the slightest impression that I am better than any one for any reason. I am a super friendly person, and although filter less and at times perhaps a bit too opinionated but never snotty or stuck up
5) Been shy - I am a super friendly loud mouth who has never known a stranger, even been accused of being overly friendly at times.
OK well there it is, five things I have never ever done. Unfortunately they were not nearly as funny as I had hoped (maybe I am just in a serious mood tonight) but I hope that you all enjoyed them even still..